We may collect the following information:
• Personal details about you and any partner such as name & address. We will only request and process this information if it is relevant to your claim.
• Other relevant information required to provide you with the services we may offer or discuss.
We require certain information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better
service for the following reasons:
• Administration and record keeping by RSFM and its associated companies and agents. It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing compliance with any regulatory rules.
• You may give us information about another person such as a spouse or partner. In doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide information to us and process their personal data.
• We may send you information about our products and services which we think you may find interesting or useful. By providing us with your contact details, you consent to us contacting you by telephone, mobile, SMS text, post, email or other electronic means. You can tell us to stop at any time if you do not wish to be contacted by any of these methods. However, you must remember that we may be contractually or legally required to provide certain information in writing.
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information at any time by e-mail or by writing to Red Star Financial Management, St Georges House, Peter St, Manchester, M2 3NQ. You have the right to request a copy of all the personal information we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR). Requests will only be accepted in writing. Please write to us explaining what personal information you require, enclosing a cheque for £10.00 payable to Red Star Financial Management Limited to cover our administrative costs in dealing with your request. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
RSFM may record incoming and outgoing telephone calls for training and monitoring purposes. You will also be asked to provide certain information in order for us to confirm your identity before any information is disclosed.
A cookie is a small data file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website.
It Really Has Never Been Easier To Complete Your Historical PPI Search
Simply enter your details, scroll to the bottom to complete & click to submit
(Please tell us account numbers if know)
Please check the above box to confirm that you agree with our terms of engagement
Red Star Financial Management take privacy very seriously and adhere to a strict code of conduct. At no point will we distribute your details to any additional companies.
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved Red Star Financial Management Ltd